Sunday, May 17, 2009

My Goal and Intention for this Blog

This blog serves a very specific purpose. This is a place where I will place information that I use in my teaching on Tarot. It is for those who want to see more information. I will be placeing many of my handouts, worksheets, lecture notes and assignments here for reference.

As I share and teach I am aware that much of what I present is merely a simple introduction. Here I want to give more information and another resource to study the different ideas more completely.

I want the is to become a forum for me to also discuss the latest things I am learning. I will discuss decks, spreads, reading styles and issues in Tarot in general. So I hope that this will be part directed study resource adn part personal study journal.

If you are joining me on this journey I welcome you and hope that you will respond and comment with issues, questions and concerns that you would like to see me research and post on as well.

Enjoy the journey,

Allan Ritche, a.k.a Onyx.

1 comment:

Kafka's Ghost said...

WOW. Thank you for this. I need time to digest it all but I love foundation-level learning.

Post a Comment